Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On the Mend, Friends



Just wanted to give my warmest, fuzziest thanks for all your well-wishes since I done banged up m'body. And extra-special thanks to those who have been in and out of my apartment the last couple days, be it to offer mobility or highly unofficial medical advice. I'm feeling much more ambulatory, though I think it may be awhile until I'm 100% again. Don't worry; in some cosmic aspect, I'm sure I deserve this.

I'd like to shout out to two special critters that have helped me out, too. One is Lavender Panda, shown above looking mighty tuckered out after being in and out of the microwave so much for my muscle soothing needs. And the other is of course London, who has been extra-snuggly these past couple days. I extended my reach enough to get out and feed the birds today, to keep the both of us amused. When the seeds are out, so are the squirrels, and London, as depicted above, loses her holy-god-given mind...

1 comment:

Chris said...

In a very selfish way, I can't wait until you get better so that more delicious recipes appear on the site. But take it easy! It seems overexertion was the root of your discomfort, so don't be afraid to give yourself time to fully recover (more unofficial medical advice :P) Feel better!